Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wedding Bells








Well, Robert and I were married on May 2nd in the Washington DC Temple. It has been such a crazy two weeks. First we were living wiht my new in laws and working for them for the first week. Second we spent the last 4 days driving across country. It was a lot of fun but so long. We became so bored and tired of being a car.






As for our wedding it was the best day of my life. and I cant remember half maybe most of the day. Though I do remember that it was amazing. nowing that I am now sealed to the most amazing man I could ever dream up is great. I could not ask for anythong better. I love knowing that I am going to be taken care of and that he will do the best he can to make dure no harm ever happens to me.




We had our reception at this bed and breakfast called Rockwood Manor. It is the most beautiful place any one could have their wedding or reception at. The guy that owes it was to accomadating. Plus it is his family home that him and his mom converted into the bed and breakfast. If I could recommend any place fo r someone to go visit and stay back east I would tell them to go to Rockwood Manor. That place it just so amazing.




Oh another robert did for me is when we were getting ready to leave the reception he came a picked me up on horsebacl and we fode off together into the sunset. It was the best way to end the greatest day.

No comments: