Anyways, on June 11th when I walked into the Fringer's house that morning the entire family was alseep on their new matress cover. It was so funny to see. But they did look so cute.
But, they soon got up and got ready for the day. Though while Jessica slept, Kayda got into a cubboard and got out a bag of Chocolate Chips. She dumped them all out on the floor and started eating them liek a chicken. She is so flexible.June 12th - So on Thursday, Robert came with me to help me watch the kids. Cuacse I wasnt feeling that great. Moreon the sick side of not good. He is such a WONDERFUL husband. Anyways it was really nice to have the help with the amount of babies I was watching. Trying to change two diapers at onuce is an impossible feat. Any mom that can I give you major props and have my awe, but moving on Robert has said countless times that he will never change a diaper until it is our kids then only wet ones not stinky ones. So I busy changing baby Camren's diaper (another friend's baby) and Korbin really need his changed,
and Robert being an KIND, CARING and AMAZING husband he took Korbin and changed his diaper for me. And yes it was only a wet diaper.Afterwards, when the Fringer's got home after Jessica got her wisdom tooth pulled. (She was and still is in pain. They had to cut into her jaw cause it was sideways in her mouth. Plus they had to cut the tooth into 5 pieces so they could get it out.) Brock got out his new water car. It is this car that you fill a pump with water, tehn pump they water into they car and send it flying down the road. It was pretty cool to see. So the boys ( Derick, Robert and Brock) played with that until it Korbin was picked up.

Then they all came over to the Moses's house to have dinner and play the Wii. Robert and Derick spent like 4 hours playing while Jessica and I made charts for meals and chores.

June 13th - Nothing to much happened this day. Robert took me out to see The Happening for our date night. While Jessic astayed home and watched Camren for me. She is an AMAZING sister. Couldnt thank her enough for that.
June 14th - So today has been very relaxing. Started out with Robert going to Prescott to take the test for Detention Officer. He missed it by one point. But it is all good. While Brock and I waited for Unlce Robert to get home we played with the dogs. Brock wanted to brush them but they really didnt to stand still long enough for him. So he kept saying "hold still, I'm not going to ask you agian." It was so cute to watch. Bones finally did stand still long enough for Brock to get his fill of brushing the dogs. Though he did say "this is disgusting" every time he pulled the brush away and saw how much fur he got. After Uncle Robert got homem we got to staining the back porch and fence. Brock was a big help. :) We did get most of the back porch done.
When we were done, Robert came up to bed and took a nap while Borck kept Kayda from going down the stairs. Then taught her how to act like King Kong. Kayda being the little climber that she is, climbed onto the coffe table and would pretend she was the giant monkey. By wiping everything off the table she would then stand up and bang her chest like King Kong. It was pretty funny to see.
In all today has been a great day. Oh and It is Jessica and Derick's 5th wedding Aniversery. I cant believe that it has been that long. It seems like Derick has been with us forever. I can barely remember when he first started dating Jessica, and joining this crazy family. Though I know if he hadnt been around for as long as he has been, I would not have be where I am. He has been a life saver for me in so many ways.
So in all in here has been a mini recap of our week. It has been long days. But okay.


No comments:
Post a Comment