Today when Robert woke up he got out of bed and noticed that our power was out. Which meant that our house was 45 degrees inside. When he came back into the bedroom he woke me up saying your not going to want to get out of bed, the power is out. Wha tis kinda funny about this is around I would guess 3:00 in the morningI woke up and noticed that I coudlnt see my alarm clock, so I got out of bed to see if there was something in front of the clock. There wasnt so I figured the clock got unplugged. But come to find out that the power had go out around that time. So it was out all night. So we got up and went over to Robert's parents where they had a gas heater and the whole family, (Robert, me, Lesile, Josh, their girls, and the parents) had a Family Breakfast. Cause power was out at thier place too. It was a really intersting morning.

On our way to my in- laws, we stopped at the river/the pond by this dam that is along the road. It was how we can tell if the spring is running. Anyways, back to the story, Robert and I stopped off to see if it was frozen over. Robert got out and started hitting the ice with this stick, so I decided that I should see if it could hold me.

As I stepped on to the ice it cracked. And I would agree with my sister, it is a creepy feeling, but I contuined to go out into the middle

I did about give Robert a heartattack. I wasnt close enough to the edge that if the ice broke he could grab me fast enough. It was really cute.

So I was able to do a little bit of Ice Skating on a frozen pond. It was really fun.

I look like a bandit or somethingSo this was our little fun adventure of today.
These pictures are of a cup of water we had in the car overnight, the water froze around the ice that was already in the cup. It was really cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment