It has been quite awhile since I have had anytime, and engery to write in this blog. So here are a few things that have happened in the last couple of weeks.

May 2nd-
Robert and I went up to see Samantha Jeager, graduate from college.
It was such a wonderful oppertunity to see and to know of her sturggle with it. It was a well earned and deserving piece of paper. 
After the graduation we headed to Williamsburg, VA to celeabrate of 1 year anniversary. We went and saw X-Men Orgins:Wolverine. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!
May 3rd- Robert and I went to Jamestown settlement and Historic Jamestown. 
This is the cook's room on the ships that the brought the settlers over here. it is where he cooked and slept.
Where the First settlement in America was it was pretty cool. Then we went to Yorktown. Where the last battle of the Revolution was held.
Robert at the helm of the ship. Where the Captain would steer the ship.
On our way thereit started to pour down rain. It was like a wall of water that we were driving thru.
By the time we got to yorktown it had let up some.
Robert and I caught in the rain at the Glass Blowing house in historic Jamestown
So we checked in with the ticketing people and went out to the reennactment of the town. As we were headed down the timeline to the museam, it started to pour rain again.
Robert and I caught in the Rain at Yorktown in the lean-to.
This time with some lightening. it was pretty crazy. robert and i had to huddle in these lean to like buildings to try and stay out of the rain as we ran to the museam.
After the rain let up and the lightening stopped we were able to go out to the field where they had the American soliders' tents set up so we could see how they we.
Robert in a regular solider's tent
It was a really great day. And a wonderful time to spend our Anniversary. When we got home we ate the top of our cake. and I was able to spread frosting and cake all over Robert's face. :)
Other than this ther isnt to much going on. I am working at Subway and working on getting a job at Curves and Robert is still doing the books. So life is moving on for us.
1 comment:
I'm glad you were able to get away. that is so neat that Sammie has graduated. love ya tons and miss you both even more. mom
Post a Comment