Today was Robert's 27th Birthday. He came up to BV and we went to lunch and had some cake. I had to work, so we really couldnt do to much to celebrate. But we did get to sign our lease for a apartment today. So we now have a place to live. YAY.

These are so flowers Robert got me to say sorry for being a butt head this last week. It was some crazy medicine that was making hin act all weird. So it was really really sweet of him to get me these flowers. They are lillies, which are my favorite flower. Robert is really sweet about remembering things like that.

This is the cake that made him for his birthday. I dont care much for frosting, so he didnt get alot of it on the cake. But in all I hope he had a great day. I LOVE YOU BABE!!!
2 comments:
Glad you have a place to live now and seems like you are getting on with you life. Enjoy work, Love you tons Mom
now where you living i'm happy that you got your own place how exciting...
Post a Comment