Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CAR

So on Sunday, Robert and I went to Pizza hut after Church to pick up my work schedule. When we left, we got into a car accident. Dont worry everyone we are all fine. But how it happened really sucks. At pizza hut there is this really really bad interscetion. so bad that they really need to make a light for the pizza hut parking lot. Anyways, I was trying to get out and when I went I to make the left hand turn, the people where I was making the turn had a green light to make a turn, and well, they hit me, and it really really sucked. But they are fine too. So no one was injured at all. Whicih is reallt good.
So this is what the Driver side door looks like now. I am lucky that we werent hurt.

And another shot of the car.

So that was our little adventure for the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that does suck, will insurance pay? Sounds like it might have been your fault, who got if anyone a ticket? gald your OK love ya tons mom

Heavenly Home said...

No insurande wont pay, and ya it was myfault. got the ticket