Sunday, September 13, 2009

1..2..3...Jump!!!!

Today Randie and I went to the James River Foot Bridge to go bridge jumping. Robert was going to come but he got sick, (I gave him what I had.) we also were joined by our manager from pizza
hut, Jon. He brought along his two kids.

We had Jon go first since he had been jumping here before, we wanted him to test the water to make sure it was deep enough. And it was, we couldnt even touch the bottom if we tired.

Then I went and it took me a few minutes to finally jump but it was fun.

Randie got up there to jump off and it took her quite a while to jump, but she finally did. anyways, we went and had a lot of fun jumping off the bridge which was about 30 feet up. Then we went a swam over by the bank so the little one could get in and swim. Jon found a water snake that swimming by us, and the little boy Kendell and I both screamed ( I know I know i am girl, but hey it works for me.) And Jon's daughter Princess, was so cute so would swim from Randie, to me, then to Jon, then back again, she was having a lot of fun..

This a 16 shot picute of Randie and I jumping. i went first then Randie went.

You can seeit a little better here, It follows us down and coming up. It is kinda really cool to see.

In all we had a lot of fun. Dad I know you would have a blast. And I am sure you would have tired to go off the top of the bridge. I will take you there sometime when you visit. Jon did it once and was trying to get Randie and I to do it. But I will let that stuff you.

So that was my little adventure today.

No comments: