Monday, October 26, 2009

Fabulous Weekend

So this past weekend Randie, Sami, Dani and I were all able to get together after 2 1/2 years of all us beign apart. Meaning, that it has been 2 1/2 years since the 4 of us were all together in the same place. the last time that this happened was for Dani's wedding. But moving on, we were able to meet up in Chambersburg Pa. Where Randie is from. We stayed at her mother's place. It was such a great weekend, the only thing that sucked abpout it was that it was WAY TO SHORT!!!!! and I had to leave even earlier because I had to get back to work.

Hazel Sitting in the bean bag
Well Dani drove down from New York where she and her husband Sevy are now living because He is doing a MBA program up there in Business Finanic (Sp) they had the cutest little girl Named Hazel Jane 4 months ago. So Dani brought her down so we could see her. ( And I could get a baby fix so I wouldnt bug Robert for one lol) It was a 6 hour drive for her.

Hazel Jane
On Saturday we went to a corn maze and rook Hazel through but she slept for th emost part of it. Randie and her mom ran around finding all teh 6 ice cream vouchers so we all could get free Ice cream, while Sami, Dani and I walked around getting lost.


Sami and I
That night, Randie's mom voluntered to babysit for Dani so us girls could go out on the town :) So we got dressed up and went this resturant/bar where they had a DJ and we could dance a bit. We got our Virgin Strawberry Daquiris and had a wonderful time talking and getting caught up.
Dani and Randie
We stayed there till about 11:30 or so.Then went back to Randie's mom's house, where Sami, Randie and I all crashed and Dani stayed up watching Wolverine. Kinda funny, the Next day we had BBQ Chicken and just hung out at the house till I had to leave for work and the girls hung out till the evening.
Sami and Dani on the Dance Floor Shaking their thang
In all we had a wonderful weekend and the most amazing time. Thanks so much to Randie's mom who let us girls crash at her place.

No comments: