Wow has it been a long time since I have updated this.
Just to start out, in May Robert and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, it was a very nice lazy day at home. Then the following day Robert started the Summer May semester at SVU. He did quite well and passed both the classes he was taking with a B. For June and July Robert worked with his parents and was able to help them out.
AS for I have been working at the Call center for Admissions and Annual Fund at SVU and LOVING it. I have a wonderful boss and I work with the most amazing people. They all make going to work fun and enjoyable.
This was basically the whole summer for us. Now we are back in school. It actually started this week. I am taking a Conducting Fundamentals class, and Robert and I both are taking Introduction to Logic for the August Semester, which is the whole month of Aug. Then the Fall Semester will begin. In all we are doing great and just living life to the best we can. Hershey and Bones are doing good, and getting old but loving the comfy apartment life. Hershey just loves that he can be inside. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment