Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Still Cant Believe It.

It has been a week since I became a mom and it still gets to me. I find myself staring at Brittannia and feeling so blessed to have her here. Not to mention how amazing my husband has been in helping out. He has been the one who changes her diapers and burps her. Robert has been such a great help. I am also grateful for family members who are willing to put their lives on hold, and come help out. (I do know others who would have loved to have been able to come here right after she was born) Also I am so grateful to the members of the Church who are so willing to help out and bring dinners to Robert and I. It has been nice to not worry about cooking dinner and such. Thanks to Robert's mom who stayed up here and was such a big help in keeping the house clean.
Nap time on mommy, Asleep the way mommy sleeps.
I do feel lucky to have been able to give birth at home and most importantly a water birth. It was so nice to float and feel free. I loved the sort of relaxing feeling the warm water provided. I also loved the feeling of just letting my body do what it was naturally meant to do.





Anyways, life has been really great and she is doing wonderful.

No comments: