Last Friday I flew out to help my father while he is away on Hawkins reunion, a cousins only thing. But I relly do not mind becasue I get to be away from school :) I do not mind classes but I am so done with being in school. and since I realized that I have 5 more semesters at 6 credits a piece left I am really just tired of school.
Waiting for our flight.
But on to Brittannia's first flight. We flew out of the Richmond airport, ann this was actully quite nice. When we checked in, the lady at the check in counter was really nice, I found out the the car seat can be checked for free which was awesome. Then they let Robert have a Gate Pass, so he could help me go through security. Which was a blessing. It really made the whole thing go so smooth and wonderful. Well as wonderful as they can be when dealing with TSA :). 
Then when our flight was delayed 2 hours becasue of weather, Robert and Brittannia started looking out the window and she is totally her father's child because she loved watching the planes. 
watching for our plane to arrive.

Then when we got on our flight, Brittannia selpt the whole first flight out of our three. She did not wake up till we were at our gate. 
"reading" the sky mall before she fell asleep on the first flight.
Though on our next flgiht she was awake the ENTIRE TIME!!!! But what made it bearable was that she was really good and did not get cranky till the last 30 mintues, and then teh lady we were sitting next to let Brittannia look ou t the window, and did Brittannia LOVE that. She loved watching the wings move for the landing.
Playing with the tray table.
For our last flight, Brittannia again slept for the whole thing, even through take off and landing. I did not even to nurse her.
It did turn out to be a fun adaventure for us, and most of the people were so nice and helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment