Monday, February 20, 2012

Snow, snow, about time we had some.

Yesterday it snowed about 4-5 inches and today it is nice and sunny so I took Brittannia out to play in to snow. Since her first experience with the white stuff was a face plant caused by Blu running into her, I was hoping that her second experience would be a lot easier and more enjoyable for her. She did okay with the snow till I tried to stand her up next to the first snow man I built and she did another face plant. But after a few minutes of having me hold her she was okay and then went back to trying to eat the snow. I had to make sure that she was not close to any yellow snow ;)
 Here is Brittannia with her first snowman. ;) and the eyes, nose and buttons are made out of dog food because I did not plan on making a snowman till i was already out there and that was the first thing I thought of to use.
 On my second snowman, I found berries on the bush in our yard and was able to to use them. and I remember later on that I forgot to put arms in the snowmen. Brittannia sat and watched me make the snowmen.


 after making the snowmen, I went and watched Brittannia, she was having fun eating the snow. She would try to reach for it and when that did not work she would just put her head down and grab at the snow with her mouth.


 So I went  ahead and rolled some snow up like a Popsicle, and tried to get her face when she would eat it. Cause it is a real cute face.
 
 But she soon dropped the Popsicle.



 Here is the snowman with his arms. :) I had to build one for Grandpa Jacobsen's sake.
Hershey had a blast playing in the snow. He even gave Brittannia a snowy kiss.

No comments: