Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Derick's Smoothies


So on Sunday, Robert and I went over to visit with Derick since Jessica had to go to work. And I really wanted Derick's Famous and Delicious Smoothies. I swear they are better than any smoothie place. Anyways, when I got mine Kyada came up and started drinking it. As though it was for her. It was so cute. Kayda did share with me. It went like this, a drink for her and then a drink for me, and so on until she couldnt get anymore out by tilting it up. So then resorted to sticking her fingers in the smoothie and feeding it to her Aunt Shannie. She was having such a blast until it was all gone. Afterwards she went looking for daddy's wallet. Where she went through it un til she found his Credit cards. only 1 years old and know wher to go for the money. It was the cutest things. Kayda would get the cards out then climb in her chair and pretend to buying something, and would hand me the card. When dad took his wallet and hid it she went looking for and and would start crying if she couldnt find it. It was the cutest thing to watch. All I could do was laugh.
But in all Robert and I had a good time with Derick and the kids. Even though the kids feel asleep during the movie. They were both cuddled up on their Aunt Shannie. It was nice that they did that. Sure did make my day. And it was sad to see Kayda cry when we left to go home to bed.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

just wait she will be going to your wallet next!