Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Today was my sister Jessica's 23rd Birthday. I can hope that she had a great day. We started out just hanging aorund the house then went out to eat at her favorite resturant. Mai Thai. Derick, Robert, Jessica and I all had a good time talking and laughing will Kayda and Korbin ( a friend's baby that I am watching) played around in their high chair. It was a nice get away in a sense.
Afterwards we came home and Brock started throwing a fit so he was sent to his room. He sat there crying and begging his Aunt shannie for help with his little hand under the door. So Kayda went over there to help him. He finally did change his attitude and was able to come out and play. That is when we made mommy's birthday brownies. Brock was a big boy and made them all by himself. All I had to do was turn on the oven, spread the batter out in the pan and put the brownies in the oven, Brock did all the rest by himself. Man is him growing up.
Oh on our wat home from eating out, Little Miss Kayda found a way to get out of her car seat. Jessica and I turn around to see if the kids were asleep only to find Kayda had crawled out of the seat buckle and was standing in the seat. When we pulled up to the house we notice that the buckle was still buckled in, but some how Kayda had gotten herself loose. It was the funnuest thing. Hope she doesnt do it again.
Later tonight we ate pizza and wings. And then had Brock's wonderful brownies and Jessica opend up her Birthday Presents. She seemed to like them all. Which was good. So by the end of the night I hope Jessica had a wonderful day and that she knew she was well loved.

Here She is opening up the cards she got. Brock got her one and wrote Mom on the envelope. ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!! It is amazing to me how big and grown up he is. We all love that Boy and of course WE LOVE JESSICA!!!! Ourlives wouldnt be enriched as it is without her. She brings a lot of sunshine into so many people's lives that she will never know how much she means to her entire family.
So to conclude this day HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

it was good birthday thank you for a good day