Sunday, June 1, 2008

Saunday Night Jenga

Today was a really good day. Shantell (I) got to sleep all day. It was nice. And Robert has been watching the first season of Lost, and is now hooked on it. so that is what he did all day. After dinner, we had a little family night/council. Nicki really didnt get to say much seeing she had her tonsils taken out on Friday (May 30th)and hasnt been able to talk since then.So she had us get together and paly jenga. Cause she was tired of watching tv. On our first round we got 27 levels before I knocked it over. We played 4 rounds and out of them I knocked the tower over 3 times. Though we did get the level up to 31 levels. But then I did knock it over. Robert would go after me and he would have such a hard time trying to not knock it over after I made the tower so wobbly.
We all had fun and it got Nicki up and moving for a bit. I do feel bad for her. Cause she hasnt been able to talk since friday. And I know it is killing her.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

but it must be nice to have nicki be quiet!! sounds like you guys had fun!

auntiejoy said...

It's great getting to read about your life. Love you. Anutiejoy