First, I woke up at 4:30 to go flying with my father in his plan. It was a lot of fun. getting to see the sunrise and all. Plus dad and I were able to talk and get things settled between us. Then when we came home I spent the next few hours getting ready ready and talking to Robert about the what my father had said and then what we are deciding to do about our decision to join the army.
We then watched a friends baby while she went to work. It wasnt that bad. Robert is a very good babysitter. He has helped me out a lot. I even washed the car while the baby was sleeping and robert kept an eye on him. It was to hot outside for Robert to be out there anyways.
Then around 4:00 when the baby was picked up we went out and let out our dogs to play around and enjoy the freedom. they absolutely love it.
We then go to Carl's BBQ at his place. It was a lot of fun. We sat around and talked about all the pranks we have done and can do. And between the Young adults we were sort of fighting about w
Oh I forgot, while we were waitng for Nicki to get back with our car, Robert hopped onto his cycle and had me take pictures of the tricks he can do. I didnt get really good ones but there are
Anyways, when Jessica and Derick got to CArl's we broke out the spraklers. Everyone was having fun. Brock was just happy to be playing with some fire. Kayda wasnt to sure about it but
No comments:
Post a Comment