Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lagoon

I have been slacking on finishing Robert's and I's trip to utah.

The group waitn for the water park to open.

So on Monday, the cousins and Aunt joy all went to Lagoon. This was while Mom and Aunt Kathy were at work. We started the day out by going on th oldest roller coaster at Lagoon. It is made out of wood and is so creeky. I could swear it was about to break to pieces when we were on it.
Nicki, Miranda, and Joy waitng to get on Wicked

We then went on a new ride they have called Wicked. It is co crazy. The ride is only about 30 seconds long, but you go in so many directions that it is way fun.




Jordan and Nicki
We also did a few other rides, then headed over to the wark park. We spent a few hours there until Joy left to go pick up my mother and Aunt Kathy.



While we were waiting for the adults to get back, we went to Pioneer Village and got so old time photos taken.
We did a group photo of all the cousins that were there.

Robert and I did one of a Union Solider and his bride.


Nicki and I did one of us wrapped in the American and Confederate Flags. It was pretty cool.






We also took some of our own photos in the old jail house they have there.


Robert and Jacob trying to escape.

Nicki and I doing time.



After we had some dinner we went on the Dracula's Castle ride. It is the haunted manison. Is really wasnt as scary as I had remembered it.

The whole group waiting to get on to Dracula's Castle



Afterwards, Mom, Nicki, Robert, Jordan and I all went on the Sky Catapult thing. It was a blast. sort of like bungee jumping. Nikci and I went with Mom.



Mom, Nicki and Me before we head off.
We told her to keep her eyes closed so we wouldnt go deaf. Cause she screams everytime she jumps off cliffs. But other than that we had such a blast.


Robert went with Jordan and they had tons of fun.


Flying



By this it is was getting kinda dark to I had Robert come with on the sky ride. It is one of those romantic rides that goes across the park. Like in a ski lift. We did have fun.



On the Sky Ride



When we were all done riding he rides, we packed up our things and went home. We did have such a great day.



Robert and Mom at the end of the day.

On Tuseday, Robert and I went to the Salt Lake Temple. It was so amazing. I absolutely amazing. And this was the end of our trip.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't wait till Derick and I can go back to the Lagoon with out Kids!