Since Robert couldn't drop books today cause of the snow. Places are closed, cause we live and work in a lot of ruarl places. We decided to go play in snow. The dogs loved it. I grabbed a handful of snow and was going to throw it at Robert but Hershey that it was abetter idea to eat it out of my hand.
Yum, Yum. Both Hershey and Bones were eating snow.
He looks like he is trying to laugh, and cough at the same time. He was so cute.
Robert went out first while I got ready and took my time. He played around with the dogs adn got Hershey riled up. Then I came out and we messed around and wrestled in the snow.
Robert wrestling with the dogs. He would pick them up and then wreslte them to the ground. Bones wouldnt let Hershey come by when he was playing with Robert. It was like it was his time.
i thought this was a good shot of Robert when he picked up Hershey. Cause he is a lot heavier than Bones.
Bones pinned me to the gound and wouldnt let any one help me up. Such a good wrestler. :)
Since Robert so wonderfully got Hershey riled up and ready for some play fighting, he went for my sleeve and started a game of tug-o-war. We played for a good long time. Until my sleeve started to rip. Then Hershey was tired and ready to go in.
We did have lots of fun, and Robert got a good work out in. So in all snow really isnt that bad.
2 comments:
I love it!!! Those pupies look like they are having a blast!! And see snow isnt always bad :):)
I guess it looks fun... but the weather here is warm!!
Post a Comment