So this past week Robert and I have been dogsitting for my friend Randie. She has a St. Bernard named Cooper. YES he is HUGE!!!!

And yes he can sit on the couch. But he is also a big baby. Bones walks all over him. Course Bones is a BIG BULLY to every other dog besides Hershey. Cause Hershey can beat Bones up. But I am getting of point. I went up on thursday March 5th to Buena Vista to visit with both Sami and Randie. It is their Spring Break this week that is why we are sitting Cooper. Anyways, I spent the night then went to Lunch with the girls, While we were talking Sami, Bless her heart, was using her hands, which came down to 2 on the left and mind on teh right. Hence the picture below, Randie and Sami doing the mind - 2. She is going through a very rough patch right now and this is her handling it. Which is QUITE well.

Sami and I

After lunch Randie packed and we headed down to Blacksburg to drop cooper and I off at my place. On our way down we got stuck in Ruch hour traffic and there was a accident, which caused more delays and it took us a half hour to go 1 mile. It was crazy. but we soon made it home.
Saturday was a really nice day outside, and but dinner time is was still VERY VERY nice outside Robert and I decided to eat out there. Big Mistake on our part, I had not the usual two beggers at my feet, I had a VERY BIG and slobbering one too. But it was a cute sight. Having them spilt up with me in the middle.

Bones would actually sneak in and try to get my bite of food while I was buusy getting Hershey and Cooper away from my food. Bones actually got so close he was in my face. So that was the adventure we had on saturday.

The rest of the week nothing to much happened, Bones stopped being the bully and things went to normal. Plus it started getting cold and it snowed. But other than that nothing much else has happened. The dogs do bark at everything that passes by. But all is good in the Moses Home.
No comments:
Post a Comment