Thursday, April 2, 2009

I know it is late but, I havent had much time to get on the interent these past few weeks. They have been totally crazy and hectic.
But I did want to put some photos up of my Birthday. Robert and his family were so amazing. It was really speical thanks to all of them. They got me the movie Twlight, and 2 seasons of NCIS. And a electric mixer, which I really needed cause I hate hand mixing cookie dough. It SUCKS!!!! Anyways here are a few of picutres of the presents and my cake.




It looks like they are about to set the house on fire.

YES THERE ARE EXCATLY 22 candles on the cake. It counted twice.

It was a gigantice Cupcake, since Robert and my in law Parnets, are dieting I was able to eat just about the whole thing. I had robert fudge on his diet so he could eat the frosting. But isnt it just so pretty.

It was a great tasting cupcake, it was vinallia or white, but it was good. And just what we all needed after a long day.

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes and all teh wonderful thoughts and gifts. I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a fun birthday sorry i miss it but you are just to far away :) love you tons Mom