Friday, September 18, 2009

New look

So last night i got to thinking that I should cut my hair. Today I asked Robert if I could get it cut short. he said it would be fine. So I decided why not do it now, before i chicken out. So I had Randie cut it.
She was so nervous more than me. But what is funny about this is when Randie and first met, liek after a month or 2 of knowing each other she let me cut her hair. I totally screwed it up. but it has taaken her 5 years of knowing each to to finally cut mine.
Anyways, Randie first cut my ponytail off then finished making it striaght.
And the final product, IS A VERY CUTE HAIRSTYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Haristylist with all the hair she cut off.

And with the ponytail.

Here is a view of how long my hair was before i cut it

And of what it looks like now. I cut off ten inches and now am going to donate it to locks of love.

So here is my new look.

3 comments:

The Whites said...

what a great cause but still.... you are CRAZY!!! your hair was so long and beautiful!!!!

Heavenly Home said...

thanks, I was just wanting a change for a bit

Anonymous said...

I really like your new do. love ya tons
mom