Wednesday, June 22, 2011
3 Mile Walk
Today I went on a 3 mile walk with a really great friend. Heather Berry. She was the one who invited me and it was so nice to get out and spend some time with a friend. It was also really nice that Brittannia slept the whole time and then woke up to eat as I was walking in the door. She was such a great baby. I am really looking forward to these walks. I will be going with such a great group of friends who all have babies and and children which makes it really nice because they all understand what I am going through and they all are so willing to lend a hand and help me out with anything. These are also the same friends who have supported me through the home water birth. They are such wonderful women who are AMAZING!!!! Thank you to all of you Tatiana, Heather, and Cassandra. You all are such a great inspiration to me. Thank you for bringing me out on my shell and getting me out of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww, thanks, Shantell! I'm grateful for the opportunity to get to know you better! So glad you wanted to come!!
I'm glad you are getting out og the house walking is a great things.
Hope i can join in, next month
Mom
Post a Comment