On June 9th Brittannia turned 2. we waited till the 17th to have her
party because we surprised my dad for Father's Day in having Nicki fly
out. o we wanted Aunt Nini to be here. We did a Luau Theme. Since Robert
said he was good with anything I wanted to do I made him and my dad
wear coconuts and shells and grass skirts. they had fun with them and
were good sports. But now he knows when I ask for his help he will give
it. ;) but we also had Brittannia in a grass skirt with her swim suit.
we had water balloons, a kiddie pool with water toys and a slip-n-slide.
It was fun having kids over and letting her play. For the cake I kept
with the of Rice Krispe. and did a frosted cheerios and chocolate
cheerios cake. No mess to clean up ;) And no left over cake either. in
all it was a good party and am so glad we had a good group of people
show up. Thank you Nana and Grandpa for letting us use your place.
No comments:
Post a Comment