Sunday, May 19, 2013

Camping

This past weekend the girls and I went camping with Dad, and the Ramirez family. (sorry if I spelt it wrong). we drove down to Ft. Supply OK. It was only 2 hours from Liberal so it wasn't to bad. Anyways we stayed only one night but we dd have a wonderful time. I forgot how much I love to camp. So these pictures are out of order, the stinking up loader was being a pain. Anyways, we got tot eh campsite about 7:30ish, and after getting everything set up Dad and Brother Ramirez went to get their fishing licenses while the girls stayed and got the fire going. Brittannia did a pretty good job at staying away from the fire and not wanting to play in it. When she got close to it she would say "Hot" then back away. she really does not like to get real hot. she did like roasting marshmallows and hot dogs over the fire. I was able to put Jasmine down pretty early so Brittannia and I were able to have some good Mommy and me time. When we woke up Dad took Jasmine for me so I could get ready, Brittannia ready and have some kid free moments, to which was very nice. While he had her he cooked Breakfast. he used the carrier we brought, but since he couldn't figure it out he said it was junk. ;) (Love you daddy) But it was pretty fun to watch him carry Jasmine and cook. After Breakfast Dad and Brother Ramirez went fishing so us girls went to the swimming area and played in the water. Brittannia LOVED throwing sand into the lake and eating it. Jasmine tried taking her nap but every time she would fall asleep Blue would come by and shake to which water drops would fall on her and wake her up. Blue was entertainment. She tried eating the waves. and when we took her out to see if she would go swimming she would got out realize she could no longer touch the bottom turn around with a look on her face that said help I am never going to touch again. in the process of "swimming" she would make waves to which she would try eating. 






 We did take out Dad's blow up kayak and the girls had a blast playing on it. The wind started up and was causing some waves so they tried to "surf" them.






I love this, Blue seems to say "i am coming to get you"



yum

 After we got back and while lunch was being cooked, we tried to take some naps. I go into the tent and see dad asleep and I could not resist taking this picture.
 Krisi tried to take a nap but Brittannia would not let her
 Blue zonked right out, she played so hard at the beach.
 And only dad was able to get Jasmine to fall asleep and STAY asleep.



He couldn't get things set up with her in the front.




Roasting Marshmallows

she was so good for him.

Sisters in the morning

she is trying to give Jasmine her paci

Breakfast time.

No comments: