So Derick brought the kids over and while he talked with the grown ups, Brock had Robert and I go jump on the trampoline with him.
Well I took Kayda and we played with my phone till Nicki came up with hers then Kayda went in between Nick and I talking on our phones and being a little girl.
While we played with Kayda, Brock and Robert were wrestling. They were going at it. Borck would say "I am going to teach you a lesson." Then would go running into Robert. He is going to make an amazing wrestler. He is taking after his dad. That is another thing he would say to Robert. "My daddy taught me this." and "This is my panda kick." They we having a blast.
I know I have married a wonderful man. Who is going to be a great father when we have kids. 
2 comments:
cool thanks for posting this now I know what you guys did
Ya anytime. The kids had fun. And Robert now knows that you can never win at any game when you play with a 3 year old
Post a Comment