Saturday, October 11, 2008

Batting Cage and Driving Range

So today Robert and I went to this place where you can go to some batting cages, or the golf driving range or do some mini golf. It was fun plus it was some thing that we both needed. We have been so busy that we hadnt had time to do a fun date. So we went to the batting cages for me and I got to hit some baseballs to get out stress. Then after Robert and I hit the balls, we went over to the driving range so Robert could practice his golf swing. And I learned the proper way to hit a golfball.

I am getting so good that I can bet Derick at golf. (LOL :) ) not really, I will never be able to bet him, but Robert might be able to. :) But we were having a good time and it was good to see robert up and moving.

On that note, last night Robert was really sick. He was cold, and I mean really cold, cause he had 2 blankets on plus the sheet. He was also in so much pain. He had such horrible chest, stomach and muscle pain. He did get a bit scary. We spent the whole night awake trying to get him to get the pain to go down. We finally got it down enough so he could sleep. And that is what he did until 1:00 pm today. But it was good to see him up and moving and not in so much pain.

Other than that Robert and I have been doing real good. I started my new job at Virginia Tech. I work in the kicthen of one of the resturants there. I make the portion meals. it really isnt that bad of a job. the thing the sucks is that my Shift starts at 6:30 in the morning. but seeing that I dont work but 3 days a week, it wont that bad. So that is what has been going on with us. We send our love to all our family and friends.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun!