Here is one Picture showing the view off the rock itself. you can barely see the different colors, but it is so awe inspiring.
This is on the drive you to Wind Rock. I love how you can see the farmlands and the hills altogather. It dose give you the sense that this land is old and derseves to be respected and loved.
Robert was just being goofy. Doesnt it look liek he is hanging off the cliff??
Had to get a picture of Robert walking the dogs. they were like pulling him up the hill. it was cute. they love these little outings that we take them on. There are so many new smells for them to check out.
okay to finish this out I will close with saying how beautiful Arizona is. That place as so many bold views that are rugged and look dangerous, yet inviting. They take your breath away with how far you are able to see, as well as the majestic of the mountains and valleys. That is so speacial to only in the west. I am truly blessed to be living in this wonderful world, and this country.
No comments:
Post a Comment