So this last week has been very interesting. To start the week I quit my job at Virginia Tech. And on Wed. the day before my last day there, a guy and a girl are having coffee inteh shop where I worked in the back. And the guy I guess got mad and they started agruing, then pulls out a Large Kitchen Knife. And ends up Beheading the girl. This all happened after I had left for the day. I feel very horrible for the employees that where there when it did happen. So Robert didnt have a good feeling abpout sending me to work the next day so I called in.
After that not much else reallyhappened. Robert got sick and then passed it off to me. So know I am all stuffed up, with a sore throat. It sucks. but in all Robert and I are doing well.
2 comments:
I'm glad you are OK i heard about that was have been meaning to ask you if you knew anything. life can be so scary. We, Sis and Nik, went and saw Taken yesterday, Before in everything you do. Your dad will come and so will your mom and even your husband but I don't think we have the resoruces or knowledge to help you. I'm glad you didn't go into work the next day, I love you and do not want anything bad to happen. miss ya mom
oppies: before should say be careful. And I'm gald you were not there when that happened, and that you are safe.
Post a Comment