Friday, October 14, 2011

Shooting And Almost Crawling

I know it has been a while, but I have pretty busy with school and a teething baby. But we are doing really good. This past week my father was here looking at the idea of possibility of moving out here. It was really wonderful. The first day here he organized my upstairs and made a nice little room for himself. It was one thing that I have been meaning to do and dad helped me cross it off my to do list. Then he looked around and thought that it would be nice to put up some shelves in my kitchen so I could have my counters back, and so he put them up, and man is it nice to actually have counters and a clean kitchen. In all while he was here I was able to cross a few things off my to do list. Well he crosses them off my to do list. :)
On all fours.
Playing in the grass
Dad arrived on Thursday Oct 6th. So on Saturday Robert, Dad, a few friends and I went out to the shooting range and shot off a few guns. And I debated back and forth on whether or not I should put up pictures and even say anything about this because Brittannia is only 4 months old but I decided that other family members should enjoy her chubby cheeks and cute smile.
I did put some ear phones on over her little hat, then when daddy needed them we found a pair of those kind you squeeze and put in your ear. So we put those in and had them held in place by her hat. She looked so cute and just loved it. Brittannia did jump at the first "big" gun brust but after that she would just blink every time one would go off.

She just loves to stick the tongue out.

Brittannia loved having her grandpa out. She loved spending time with him.

During the past week Robert's father had to have eye surgery done. He is doing okay just something with getting older, but Robert went down to help out with the family book business and since my dad was here with his truck we went down to pick up some furniture. Also this week Brittannia is learning how to crawl. She is working on getting up on all fours and is moving backwards. We are now having to buckle her into her swing and bouncer nor she well take a nose dive out of them. Brittannia is also teething and I suspect that she will have a tooth by the end of the month. Amazing how fast she is growing up and becoming aware of her surroundings. I can't help falling more and more in love with her each day. She is so full of life and love. But in all this is what is going on with us. and I wish I could get the videos to upload but if you would like to see videos of Brittannia I have some on my facebook.https://www.facebook.com/profile.php

No comments: