Monday, February 25, 2013

Jasmine: A Week old already

I am amazed at how fast weeks and days go by now that I am out of high school. It has been a little over a week since Jasmine was born and I can still hardly believe that that she is here. Jasmine is very different from Brittannia. She is very mellow and quite, even her cry is very quite. Though I will say that there a a few similarities between them. They both sleep the same way I do and the great grandmother did. And I have been really blessed with both on not having to uses the lights or admit them to the hospital for Jaundice. 

 All I have had to do is put them in the sunlight, and it has cleared up what little yellowing they did have.




We do feel really blessed to have our two beautiful little girls in our lives. Brittannia just loves her sister and anytime that Jasmine cries she has to hold her hand and try to soothe her. She also tries to share her. food with her sister. Such love, I hope it lasts and they don't really fight.

No comments: