Saturday, August 10, 2013

Flour + Oil = Cloud Dough

The other day I got real ambitious and decided to to do some crafts with the kids. So I searched Pinterest and found a recipe for some cloud dough. it is 8:1 flour:oil. or 4:1 Flour to oil. I did 4 cups flour and 1 cup oil. mixed it up and then let the girls go to town. They loved it. I also made it so it was an easy clean up. ie no clothes and quickly put into the bath. Jasmine had more fun eating it which was okay with me since is was all edible. She had more fun pulling it out of the container and eating it. Brittannia loved pulling it out and pushing it onto the floor.
 Jasmine always has the most fun faces This one almost says I did not do it.
 Brittannia and her cheesy grin. For tha last few months any time I pull out the camera she does this face.





 I found this to be fun for both girls. It works with sensory and such. next time I plan to "bury" things for them to find well for Brittannia to find. Something to keep doing with them.



No comments: