Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Walk time

 The other day I took the girls out for a little walk with Hershey. I was a way to get them kinda tired for their nap and to give Robert some time with a quite house to get to sleep. Yes the stroller is a single stroller but they seemed to fit okay. Jasmine did pull Brittannia's hair a few times but Brittannia was more interested in telling me where we should walk than anything else.
 Towards the end of the walk Brittannia wanted to walk Hershey. So she held onto the leash.
 They really do love each other. Brittannia does try to be Jasmine's mom some times and I have to remind her that I am the mother not her.
I find it funny that the oldest still has to have the paci and the youngest could care less about it.

No comments: