Robert had to work over then weekend so he wasn't able to come with Brittannia and I to the ward Halloween party. But we still had fun. Brittannia went as a cute jack-o-lantern. I wish I got a picture of with her hat on, but her she is sharing her toys with her friend Zoie. Then on Monday, Halloween day we went to go see what the town's festivities were. Shops were doing tricking or treating. Brittannia loved the walk and we were able to see all the fun costumes that other children and some adults were.
I went as a lifeguard, it was the first thing that came to me when I woke up. Robert was a cowboy, we decided we were going as things from our past.
Then we went over to our friends place for a Halloween party. We blacked out the windows with blankets and avoided the trick-or-treating. We had a BBQ and then played a games. Robert unfortunately had to work again, but he was able to join us for the BBQ. On this day Brittannia was a cute pink Skeleton. In all it was a very fun Halloween night for us.
Since Robert does not care much for this holiday we plan to make game night and pretending we are not home our thing for Halloween. We will take our kids to the ward Trunk-O-Treating so they will be able to trick or treat. And we can dress up, but then we can avoid all the crap and vandalism that happens on this night. But this was our Halloween. Was a very nice night.
No comments:
Post a Comment