Since yesterday was Vetrans day I thought I would do a post on Robert and how wonderful he is at being a father.
Robert loves his baby girl so much. It is amazing at how much she lights up his face and mood. It is also really sweet to see how Brittannia recognizes him. Yesterday morning, Brittannia and I woke and were just being lazy and laying in bed when she crawls over to Robert and puts her face next to his and then smiles. It was so adorable. Then when he woke up the smile on her face was priceless. It was one that said "my daddy is awake and can now play with me" There are times when she cries for mommy, but she does love her father. My favorite times are when I see Robert and her playing or when Robert is working with Brittannia on her crawling and standing.
Robert is so proud to be a dad. He takes this role very seriously and is so protective of her. He watches out for all the things that she can get into that could be be harmful to her. Robert is so cute when he is doing something on the computer and he notices that Brittannia is starting to crawl into the kitchen he will stop what he is doing and go get her. Or he will get down on the floor and try to get her attention so she wont get hurt on the laminate floor.
Robert also loves to show her new things and tries to keep her interests up with new and exciting things He is very wonderful at watching where he eyes go and what catches her eye. When we went up to a old replica of a logging rail road Brittannia was just so amazed at the water fall, so Robert went and took her over to it and let her watch it.
I know that as Brittannia continues to growing learn she will be in good hands with her father. Robert is so eager to teach her and watch her learn.Robert is making such a great father and has me thanking the Lord for being able to find a great man to have children with. I look forward to raising our children/child with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment