As I sit here is bed trying to put my little one down for the night I get a text from Auntie Jess saying that I should update my blog. But what Is very interesting is that not like a hour ago I had the thought that I need to write down a thought I had while watching Brittannia crawl around the bed and the watching her making all sorts of faces. So I really did not need to much of a push. I was going to wait until I could get some baby pictures of myself to post this but I guess the older sister wins.
So the thought I had while watching my sweet little crawl and explore was that she has some of the same facial expressions that I had/have. Brittannia does this half line smile thing and it reminds me of a picture I once saw of myself. Holding out a present during Christmas time. I also find will find Brittannia staring up at me while she nurses with such an look that tells she is going to be a very intelligent woman. It makes me kinda scared that she will one day become smarter than me. This happens quite a lot this thought of how intelligent Brittannia is. She is only 5 months, but is so eager to be walking and moving and just being involved. She will cry and try to get to anyone who has food and I mean adult food. She wants to explore and see the world. She loves to play and crawl. Now days she isn't quite crawling around that fast, but what she doing she trying to do the spider crawl. She will get only her hands and knees, then to move forward she will stand up on her toes and then try to move her feet forward. It is pretty interesting to watch. I love to look into her eyes and just see the look of such willingness to learn to see explore. I have a feeling she is going to be like her mother in such a way that may get her into trouble or become a dare devil. Brittannia's eyes are one of the most beautiful things about her. They just show so much about who she is.
Another thing that Brittannia is doing is that when she learns something new, like how to spit and do the raspberry thing ( well her version of it) She wants everyone to know. and she will do all she can to get your attention to show you. It is really funny how she will "cry" then become happy when she gets what she wants. Or when you look at her. She will do this with her daddy, especially when he has been the one teaching her, her newly mastered skill.
4 comments:
there is my girl!
by the way I AM NOT aunt ca ca
Lol i had to do it. You will be whatever Brittannia comes up with :)
I miss her SO MUCH!!! it hurts
Post a Comment