Friday, November 4, 2011

Trying Solids

So since Brittannia is sitting up all by herself and reaching for everything Robert and I eat, we have started to feed her some baby oatmeal and rice cereal. Man does she love it. When we try to take it away from her she will cry and make such a fuss. She also wants to feed herself. when I do let her take over she make such a big mess but is sure fun to watch her try to get every last drop.
Isn't she so cute with the food all over her face.
You can see the tears on her face here. This is after I took away the bowl so we could put her in her booster seat. Even with tears she is a cutie.
Her "I would like some more" face.
Trying to get the spoon so she could feed herself.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

give her a spoon to hold while you are feeding her. It will be easier on you and she will feel all grown up! (oh and it will teach her how to do it by herself)

Heavenly Home said...

Good thinking, will try that next time.

Anonymous said...

She us going to enjoy food it sounds like , when can g ma give chocolate lol